We are committed to protecting your privacy. This statement is made in light of the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR Requirements of 2018 in order to alert you to our data processing practices which will govern the processing of your data. If you have any enquiries regarding this policy, please contact us.
Legal Notices / Terms & Conditions
Use of this site is provided by Alex Reid subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1) Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2) Alex Reid reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3) You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party. In addition you must:
3.1) use the site for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain.
3.2) not copy, store in a retrieval system or transmit in any form or by any means any part of the website to any third party without the written permission of Alex Reid.
4) This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Alex Reid are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Alex Reid be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5) Alex Reid does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6) Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Alex Reid. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Alex Reid to use any item displayed.
7) The website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Alex Reid. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Alex Reid does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their contents. Alex Reid’s inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third party websites, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by such websites.
8) Whilst Alex Reid makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses. Therefore, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the website.
9) Alex Reid reserves the right to vary the provision of services listed without notice. All services are subject to availability and Alex Reid reserves the right to refuse to supply services to any individual.
10) Any loss incurred or sustained by you when transmitting information by means of e-mail or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by Alex Reid.
11) Alex Reid shall not be held to be in breach of his obligations hereunder nor liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you or any third party due to any clause beyond his reasonable control.